Beiträge von Kenny

is there no one who can point me in the right direction? I've installed the videophon app on android, I can see the mjpg stream but when the doorbell is pushed I can't see the stream anymore untill I anser the call. I would like to keep the original stream if possible. Is there maybe some other app/ program that can do this? Has someone tried to use a web client? Thx in advance for your insights! kenny

Hi, my name is Kenny and Ive just installed doorpi. Ive did my best to understand all the german and I ve got myself a basic running version.
    But still I have some questions.
    -Video_display_enabled: if set to True the call made will be offered with video? I have it now set to false and have to manually select video in the cliënt (zoiper on Android), if I set it to True doorpi shuts down when the event is triggered.
    -Ive read on the lead in page that it was possible to get video before ansering the call? How can this be done?
    -maybe a hint but maybe someone can post a working doorpi.ini with basic settings(sip, gpio) this part was hard with the all german wiki ::-)

Thx in advance,

Kenny
    Ps my setup is
    Raspi 2b +webcam and cmedia headset adapter
    Synology asterisk as PBX
    And zoiper on Android tablet as cliënt.