Installation DoorPi on Orange PI PC

• Sorry for the vague instructions.

Pressing the buttons generates a record in the file to a virtual/input that is processed according to the rules of doorpi.ini

Here is the error: [keyboards] io = gpio
    Inputs GPIO PC4 and PC7 are assigned to the file read.py can change on your own.
    1) armbian img
    2) install doorpillars.
    3) changing the file from_gpio.py here: /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/doorpillars./keyboard
    4) install pyA20 pypi.python.org/pypi/pyA20
    5) redacted doorpi.ini different name because the gpio pins OrangePi
    Earn on output ports starting at PA, for example PA13
    =====
    [io_OutputPins]
    13 = Door

[virtuell_keyboard]
    reset_input = true
    base_path_input = !BASEPATH!/virtual/inputs/
    base_path_output = !BASEPATH!/virtual/outputs/

[virtuell_InputPins]
    5888 = out:Door,1,0,3
    56 = call:804
    =====

The connected MFRC522 took away: http://orangepi.pp.ua/index.php/topic,415.0.html

read.py change to attached, will be read with the reader and gpio inputs. Can cut reader and to make only the gpio.

Sound 3.5 mm as output:
    ---------------------
    apt-get install sox

cat << _EOF_ > /etc/asound.conf
    pcm.!default {
    type hw
    card 0
    }

ctl.!default {
    type hw
    card 0
    }
    _EOF_

amixer set-c 0 'Audio lineout' unmute
    -------------

• Hi brunh,

I'm very interested to use Orange Pi instead of Raspberry because it has already included a microphone input and speaker output.

But I don't know how door buttons and power outputs are managed.

In this forum, many installations use PiFace Digital 2 expansion board, you know if I can use this card on Orange Pi?

• This board does not connect directly, and it is not needed.
    You only have two buttons: the exit and the bell.
    Port for control door lock, write in doorpi.ini, for example PA13, and the buttons in the file read.py
    How it is specifically connected to the forum is detailed, the connection schemes to the relay, and to the buttons, they are exactly the same as the Raspberry.

• Hello

i am using a orange pi one, doorpi is running but iam not able to:

2) install doorpillars.
    3) changing the file from_gpio.py here: /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/doorpillars./keyboard
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

i allredy installed: orangepi_PC_gpio_pyH3 an the gipos are working in a bsic script. like this: http://www.instructables.com/i…Pi-One-Python-GPIO-basic/

but i cant find the fiel from_gpio.py

so please help