​How to make my doorphone to react on wrong number in keyboard filesystem?

• Please could you be so kind to help me, i would like to make my doorphone playing some special sounds or blinking of leds to show that wrong number was pressed, the number that doesn't represent in doorpi.ini. Danke.

• I use 12-button digit keyboard MPR121.
    also i would like to use this function in regarding to rfid reader as well. for example if visitor uses wrong card that doesn't mentioned in doorpi.ini the doorphone will let know aboout it by some actions.

• Dear Thomas, thank you.

now all numbers that we are dialing on our sensor keyboard are saved in txt files into directory /usr/local/etc/Doorpi/virtuals/inputs. names of the files are equal to enterd numbers.
    and that's why we are able now to call siphones that we have in our doorpi.ini.
    (actually we deal the same way with cards of a rfid reader)

but we want to show that some entered from the keyboard numbers are wrong, that they don't exist in doorpi.ini.

but how to do it we can't understand for now...

• Hm, without major additions a keyboard in DoorPi, I'd try to restrict the rights to create new files in the directory holding the proper number files. There should be an event when doorpi cannot read one of the files (because it tries to read a file under a non-registered name=number). We should ask Thomas if we can catch this event.

LG

pah

• Offizieller Beitrag

We should ask Thomas if we can catch this event.

This is exactly the right way - we need the keyboard for your MPR121 and have to implement the new events in this. This events are not belong to the logic of a sipphone. They shouldn't dial the number when it couldn't be found (and not detect a wrong number while dialing).

• thank you for your replies.
    sorry, if i made you confused, let me explain again what i want.

now my keyboard works this way:
    by dialing some figures on the keyboard (or using rfid cards) i get txt files in the folder /usr/local/etc/Doorpi/virtuals/inputs.
    e.g. i pressed on keyboard figures "5" "4" "3"
    then i can see a file with filename 543.txt in that folder,
    and in the same moment i have in doorpi.ini :

[virtuell_InputPins]
    543 = call:004
    42881541 = out:Door,1,0,3 # this id of my mifare card to pn532 rfid reader

so i receive the call on sipphone with phone number 004@....... or door will be unlocked.

and my question was if e.g. i pressed 567 or use some wrong card with id 7654321 and i don't have these InputPins in doorpi.ini,
    how it is possible to get some notifications from the doorphone?

• Offizieller Beitrag

But how should the virtual keyboard know, when you try to pick a not existing file?
    This logic have to implement in this "keypad to file" keyboard.
    This is also realized with the rdm6300 keyboard with the event "OnFoundUnknownTag".
    This is, what you search for, isn't it?