Beiträge von skywalker

i noticed that if you press (like the postman does) multiple times the button. (for example let's say 2), the second press deletes the call.

Is there a way to avoid this? sleep seems not to work:

[EVENT_OnKeyDown_onboardpins.12]

10 = call:101

i tried also adding "20 = sleep:20" but it did not sleep for 20 seconds....and i was stlil able to delete the call.

Hi, i'm a new user of Doorpi.

I managed to get everything working, almost to my needs...but there is something that i think it's not possible to configure....but i have a feeling it is needed. (i found another user asking something similar.)

If you have a standard doorbell, when you ring multiple bells at once....everyone inside can answer and ear everyone else. (inside and outside)

This on doorpi is not possible. (at least i did not find that it was possible)

when you ring a user, and immediately another one....the first ring is lost and only one audio stream is possible.

asterisk supports conference rooms so maybe it would be possible to add this functions also in doorpi or allow to have multiple internal phones speak using the same outside speaker at the same time?

Best regards and this is a great software

Giulio