Beiträge von katsaplias

hi, I know how to install and configure mosquitto, but I don't know how to link them together through doorpi.ini.
    I'm thinking the following simple scenario:

• visitor presses button A -> DoorPI publishes MQTT topic (based on button A) to the MQTT server
    • landlord publishes MQTT topic (through MQTT server) -> DoorPI open/closes IO

thanks

It has been discussed in the forum by others but I don't have any clear answer.
    Any luck of integrating DoorPi with the MQTT (Message Queuing Telemetry Transport) protocol?
    That will be very handy when you want integrate DoorPi to a Home Automation system like OpenHAB, Home Assistant or any platform that uses communication to a MQTT server.

thanks

for sure it's going to be an android mobile or tablet but I haven't got all the info yet to test it with a specific client.
    I have seen in the forum, that someone has experimented with his own client app.
    I'll try to go through all the info from the link you send me and get back to you with more questions.
    Thanks again!

Hi,
    it's my first attempt to write in this forum.
    I am testing DoorPi for few weeks now and I have successfully managed to place a call through SIP.
    I am very excited with this project and I want to thank all of you for your great effort creating it, since I was looking for this quite sometime now.
    Although, I still have a problem since I can not use any output pin on my Raspberry Pi 1 board.
    I get the following error when I'm pressing on output activation key on my phone dial:

I am using the Following:
    Raspberry Pi Model B (Rev 2.0, 512Mb)
    Raspbian Jessie lite
    DoorPi 2.5.0.2
    and my config is:

Thank you for your time and effort